Matters We Handle
When it comes to evaluating your situation and assessing risks and rewards, our team has decades of experience. This experience serves our clients well in matters like:
- Non-compete agreements,
- Confidentiality agreements,
- Consumer protection,
- Insurance disputes,
- Deceptive trade practices and unfair competition,
- Fiduciary duties,
- Corporate governance,
- Tortious interference,
- Shareholder/derivative litigation,
- Secured transactions,
- Asset and stock purchase agreements,
- Real estate transactions,
- Customer, supplier and service contracts,
- Misappropriation of trade secrets,
- Partnership and shareholder agreements,
- LLC operating agreements,
- Employment contracts and covenants,
- Commercial debts and notes
- Corporate fraud and embezzlement,
- Factoring contracts,
- Product disparagement,
- Title defects,
- Implied contractual covenants,
- Corporate malfeasance,
- Cross-Border Relationships, and
- Director and Officer Liability.
These matters are procedurally complex. Depending on the terms of the agreement, the dispute could be subject to an offshore judge or a mandatory arbitration provision. We do not let these issues deter us from sticking with our goals.
Why Choose Us
Financial cost is one reason to go with NSPR Legal Services. Most lawyers charge high hourly fees in all the commercial matters they handle. But we often charge no upfront legal fees at all. This arrangement gives your company significantly more flexibility.
Furthermore, our professional team has the confidence required. Commercial litigation is not a sideline to us. Because of our vast experience, we employ proven methods which generate results.
At the same time, we are not overconfident. We never look past the details or fail to follow a litigation plan. We never take anything for granted, and always prepare for the unexpected.
If your business is at stake, you need a powerful friend who deals with such matters. For a free consultation with an experienced commercial litigation attorney, contact NSPR Law Services, LLC. Virtual appointements are available.